This blend is ideal for letting go of the things that control your life. Depending how serious these habits are, this blend of flowers may either be used on it’s own or in conjunction with other modalities. This blend supports a positive self-image and is particularly helpful when there has been a setback. It can also boost motivation and the drive to make progress each day.
Ask yourself this questions:
- Are you ashamed that your habit is a priority in your life?
- How much power does it have over you?
- Are you dependant on certain things to get you through the day?
- Weak-willed? Despise yourself? Find ways to escape?
- Compelled to seek the distractions of a heady social life?
This blend contains:
- Clematis for the sleepy, spaced out, disoriented feelings, often associated with habits
- Star of Bethlehem for the effects of damage inflicted on the system by habits
- Agrimony is ideal for the types of people who likes to party to keep themselves happy
- Crab Apple to clear the system, also to disolve feelings of shame and self disgust
- Tansy for procrastination and lethargy, brings the will and motivation to change
- Walnut breaks the bonds of attachments and protects when feeling vulnerable
- Chicory for when there is a void within that needs to be filled with food etc – brings a sense of inner resource and strength (displayed on label)
- Cherry Plum for the anxiety of losing control and acting destructively to the self
- Self Heal to help people take more responsibility for their own healing process
- Morning Glory to help people give up the need for coffee etc, to keep going
For those people who are trapped by the various habits within their life. It can be an attachment to something as common as sugar. It can also be to a person, or even a destructive thought pattern or ritual, that can totally take over day to day life.
This blend can support the self-image and bring serenity, balance, plus the commitment needed to begin the daunting task ahead, including facing the future without your crutches! The urge to nourish rather than seeking to maltreat the self takes root, so despite the inevitable backward steps, you can stay feeling positive.
There is also a growing belief that you can find the way to be released from the habits of the past. Be Free helps to boost motivation and the drive to make progress each day.
Depending on how serious the situation is, Be Free is particularly designed to be supportive alongside other therapies, books or tapes that you
feel might be helpful. It is also very important indeed that the person taking the Be Free really does want to give it up. If not, then they are less likely to succeed.
How to use this blend:
Take 7 drops 3 times a day until the bottle is finished. Then review. Be kind and patient with yourself, this situation has taken a long time to take root.
Start with Be Free at least a week before you plan to begin other supportive treatment, i.e. hypnotherapy, watching videos, as this has shown to be particularly helpful as it help you get more out of the treatment.