Scleranthus types cannot make up their minds. They fluctuate first one way and then the other, but struggle with this indecision alone. Lacking inner balance, their moods are changeable and they may appear fickle.
NEGATIVE: Uncertainty, Confusion, Vacillation
POSITIVE: Clarity, Stability, Decisive
One of the "The 12 Healers". In the Uncertainty Group
Flowers in summer. Pick flowering sprigs. Sun potentized.
The Scleranthus Type
Scleranthus peoplecannot make up their minds, vacillating first one way, then the other, often over trivial matters .They rarely ask for advice, preferring patiently to make up their own minds. Lacking inner balance, their moods fluctuate and they may appear fickle or confused. Scleranthus essence can bring forth balance and the ability to make the right decision at the right time.
- My inner self speaks with clarity, it is easy to know what to do next.
- My mind is focused as the days pass.
Indications for using Scleranthus
- For those who suffer from travel sickness.
- For those who find it difficult to decide on what to choose.
- For those who have difficulty keeping their balance.